We are a global group of Financial Service Providers committed to supporting the goal of global net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 or sooner, in line with the ambition to limit the global temperature increase to 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels.
“The new Net Zero Financial Service Providers Alliance will be critical to helping the financial sector achieve net zero. By joining the alliance and GFANZ, these firms are committing to ensuring their products and services support a high ambition, credible net zero transition that we need to achieve our 1.5 degree goal.“Mark Carney, the former Governor of the Bank of England, and the UK Prime Minister’s Finance Adviser for COP26
Press & Updates
- COP28: Japan Exchange Group, Latinex and Philippine Stock Exchange join the Net Zero Financial Service Providers Alliance (NZFSPA)Three new exchanges joined the Net Zero Financial Service Providers Alliance (NZFSPA) on Finance Day at COP28 in Dubai, committing to support a transition of their markets towards becoming net zero by 2050 at the latest.
- UN High-level Climate Change Champions Approve Exchange Group’s Net Zero Target FrameworkThe Exchange Group within the Net Zero Financial Service Providers Alliance (NZFSPA), is proud to announce that its net zero target-setting framework (the Framework) has been officially approved by the UN High-level Climate Change Champions overseeing the Race to Zero campaign. This endorsement marks a milestone in the Group’s commitment to combating climate change and contributing to the global transition to a sustainable, net-zero economy. The Framework provides a comprehensive roadmap for capital market infrastructure operators to align their own operations with the goals of the Paris Agreement, and assist their markets to address the climate crisis. Developed in collaboration […]
- New members strengthen alliance for financial sector sustainabilityCboe Global Markets, Deutsche Börse, GRESB and Arcturus have joined the Net Zero Financial Service Providers Alliance (NZFSPA) at COP27.
- Net Zero Financial Service Providers Alliance (NZFSPA) announces 6 new signatories at COP26 Finance DaySix leading financial services providers are today joining the Net Zero Financial Services Providers Alliance.
- Net zero gets boost from global financial powerhousesToday marks the launch of the Net Zero Financial Service Provider Alliance (NZFSPA).